Monday, September 19, 2016

VIDEO: Thoughtful Branches No-Glue Treat Box

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend! So, I teased you over the weekend with some new Fall projects I've been working this past week. Are you ready for the first one? Here is the video tutorial for my Thoughtful Branches No-Glue Treat Box. This is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets! It's so versatile! The bad news is that it's only available while supplies last, so hop on over to my online store, and pick up your set today! The coordinating framelits are a must-have to go with your stamp set! The oval framelits are only on sale until Wednesday, so don't wait! I hope you enjoy this project as much as I enjoyed creating it!





Measurements:
Cherry Cobbler cardstock (8 1/2 x 11)
Score on long side at 3/4, 4 1/2, 6 1/2, and 10 1/4 inches
Score on short side at 2 and 6 1/2 inches
Score diagonals as shown in video
Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake scrap pieces
Very vanilla 23/4 x 1
Oval framelits: Regular 2 3/4 wide
Scallop 3 inches wide




Supplies Used:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!