Wednesday, September 28, 2016

VIDEO: Stampin' Up! Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer Halloween Holder using the Spooky Fun Stamp Set

Hello friends! I hope you're having a great week so far! Today, I'm sharing this little Halloween hand sanitizer with you! I just love how it turned out, and I hope you will too! All the supplies and measurements are listed below. Thanks for visiting!





Measurements:

Pumpkin Pie cardstock 4 3/4 x 8
(score on portrait side at 1 1/4 and 3 1/2)
(score on landscape side at 3 1/2, 4 3/4, 5 3/4, and 7)

Halloween Night Designer Series Paper 5 x 7/8
Whisper White cardstock 1 1/4 x 1/2
Basic Black cardstock 4 1/2 x 2 1/2
Smoky Slate cardstock 5 x 3
Daffodil Delight cardstock 4 x 2
Window sheet 3 x 1/4 (2 pieces)

Supply List:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!