Friday, September 16, 2016

Reminder: Stampin' Up! Weekly Specials for September 1-21, 2016

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you had a great week! I know I am enjoying the cooler weather we've had here in Virginia this week. Fall is truly my favorite time of year! I have a new project and video that I will be sharing with you later today, but wanted to remind you about the awesome weekly specials Stampin' Up! has going on right now. My favorite item is the set of oval framelits dies. They are so versatile, and can be used to create some gorgeous projects!


Promotion period: September 1–21, 2016
Welcome to week 3 of 3 –  the last week of specials.
Both customers and demonstrators can save 25% on select annual catalog products through September 21 ! Check out the discounted products below. Don’t miss out on these great deals!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!