Tuesday, September 20, 2016

New Clearance Rack Items, and a Sweet Little Card!

Have you seen the new items Stampin' Up! has added to the clearance rack? There are some great deals to be had here! Tons of items, some at up to 60% off! While I have your attention, I wanted to share this sweet little card I made using the Friendly Wishes stamp set. This stamp set has some great sentiments for lots of different cards. And, any customer who places an order today will receive this hand-stamped card from me, as well as a card kit to make another card just like it. Card kits include all pre-cut supplies and embellishments. You will need the stamp set, ink, and adhesives to complete your project. Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!



Click here below to see the clearance items in my online store!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!