Thursday, September 22, 2016

Last Day of Stampin' Up! Special Offers for the month of September

Hi everyone! Just a reminder that today is the last day of our September special offers. If you want any of these items for a great price, today is the day to grab them! I've been using the Oval Framelit set for tons of projects lately, and it is part of this week's special offers. Click here to visit my online store and see these fabulous deals! 

I made this card for a special someone who will remain nameless, because they may see this post before it arrives! I used the Beautiful Banners stamp set and coordinating banner framelits. They are both must-haves in your stamping collection! Tomorrow I will be sharing the video tutorial on my envelope cookie pouch, so check back in tomorrow to see it. Thanks for visiting, and have a wonderful day!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!