Monday, June 6, 2016

Build a Birthday Cased Card from new Annual Catalog

Hi everyone! I have a super cute card for you today. I cased it from the new annual catalog, but changed it up a bit to make it my own. I will say it's not exactly a quick card, but it was a lot of fun to make, and I think it turned out very cute. I'm still waiting on my Stampin' Up! goodies to arrive. UPS tracking shows Friday. I can't wait! All the supplies are listed below. Don't forget about the wonderful deal Stampin' Up! is having for the month of June. You get $35 additional in stampin rewards with a $350 purchase! That's on top of the regular rewards you get as well. And, if you join as a demonstrator, you get two stamp sets completely free! This is a great month to join! I hope you have a wonderful Monday!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!