Monday, March 14, 2016

VIDEO: Pedal Pusher No-Glue Treat Box

Happy Monday everyone! Today was a crazy day! The time change made getting the kids up this morning super fun!! Then, after I got everyone out the door, I realized my husband took my phone to work, and left me with his phone. Well, I don't know about you, but I'm paralyzed without my phone! I think we've finally got it together today, but the day is not over is it? 

I wanted to share this cute little project with you today. I made it last week, but have been to busy to film a video until today. I hope you enjoy it!




Measurements:
Bermuda Bay cardstock (8 1/2 x 11)
Score on long side at 3/4, 4 1/2, 6 1/2, and 10 1/4 inches
Score on short side at 2 and 6 1/2 inches

Designer series paper
1 x 5 inches
1 1/2 x 6 inches

Whisper White cardstock
9/16 x 2 inches





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous box Amy!! Loving how you did the ribbon. And the bike is just great!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!