Friday, February 26, 2016

Our Porch Project



This is our second year of being able to enjoy our new porch. I've had lots of questions about it, so I thought I'd share my pictures. The company we used is called Sundecks of Richmond. They were absolutely wonderful, and very professional. I work from home, so I was here all day every day to see the progress. It was truly amazing to watch! They were such a great group of guys that I actually missed them when they were gone!



Our original deck was not big enough, and we had always dreamed of building a double decker screened porch. We are fortunate that our master bedroom is directly above the family room where we were adding the screen porch, so we decided to do the second story and have a covered balcony up there. We are so pleased with the finished product, and truly spend so much time out there enjoying it! Our final addition was a hot tub that we purchased a couple of weeks ago. It's been so nice during this cold weather to be able to go out and enjoy it, and the kids love it too!

The photos of old furniture are pieces we purchased on Craigslist that I reupholstered using outdoor fabric.




















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!