Monday, November 16, 2015

Stampin' Up! List of Retiring Products Just Released!

Happy Monday, friends!


Stampin' Up! just released their holiday retirement list today, and I wanted to share it with you. Get these goodies while they last. They will continue to produce the stamp sets until the deadline (January 4th), but the accessories are only while they last. So, if you want something on this list, I would order as soon as possible! I'm always sad to see the holiday stuff go, but there is always to much more good stuff to come! As a demonstrator, I get to preview the upcoming catalogs, starting late tonight. I will be able to share them with you in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait to see what is in store!!

Click here for the list.

According to UPS tracking, my Stampin' Up! order is due to arrive this evening. I am so excited to play with all my new stuff ! Pictures to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!