Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Stampin' Up! Snow Place Hot Cocoa Slider

Hello crafting friends!

I'm so excited to share this project with you. Even though it's still very much Fall here in VA, I'm getting a jump start on my holiday craft projects. If it were completely up to me, I would have my tree up already, but we always do a real tree and I don't quite think it would survive until December 25th! I've had a real tree all my life, but honestly at this point in my life I would be happy with a nice fake one. My husband insists on the real thing though, so there you go. I hope you enjoy this video. I'm working on my video skills. They are challenging to make. Sorry my camera angle isn't great toward the end. I'm working on it!







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!