Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Few Projects to Share



Happy Thursday, everyone!

It's been a busy week trying to get Etsy orders done, so that I can take next week off with my family! My dad and stepmom are coming in town for Thanksgiving, so I really need to get my house in order! I did make a few new cards with my recent Stampin' Up! order, so I wanted to share some pics with you. I would love to squeeze in a video on one of these, but I'm not sure I am going to make that happen. Videos take a lot of time to make! 

Stampin' Up! just released their upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs to demonstrators to view this week. I wish I could share them with you, but I'm not allowed to yet. I will say there are some adorable exciting things coming your way very soon though! I get to place my pre-order December 3rd, and cannot wait!! 

Here are some of the cards I made this week. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!