Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Howl-o-Ween Treat Bags

Hello friends! I wanted to share this little treat bag topper I made. My daughter had a horse show this past weekend, and I was in charge of making muffins. I'm always looking for a way to put things into "treat bag form", so I thought of mini muffins! These were super easy to throw together. I was going to make a video for you, but my black ink pad had a little mishap and is broken. Thankfully, it happened after the treat bags were already assembled! I called Stampin' Up! and they are sending me a brand new one for free! They have the best customer service! I'm working on another project, and hope to post a video on that either tonight or tomorrow. I have a little cold coming on, so I'm moving as fast as I can this week, lol.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!