Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Glimpse into my Etsy Shop

LuLu Bean Design Company


I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!  I wanted to share some exciting news today.  I have finally gotten my Etsy shop up and running and have been busy getting some items ready for sale.  My shop is titled "LuLu Bean Design Company" after a nickname I have called my daughter since she was just a baby.  

So far, I am featuring vinyl decals, labels, and embellished glassware.  I love creating custom items, so please let me know if you have something in mind.  Here are a few of the items I have for sale so far.

5 Personalized Bridesmaid Wine Glasses

5 Personalized Groomsman Beer Mugs

Set of 6 Personalized Groomsman Beer Mugs and 6  Bridesmaid Glasses

Pet Food Bin Vinyl Label

Keep Calm and Craft On Vinyl Wall Decal

Vinyl Mailbox Label Decal Monogram



Number Vinyl Decals

Vinyl Door House Number Decal

You had me at Merlot Vinyl Wall Decal

Vinyl Owl Monogram Decal for your Cricut Expression

Vinyl Wall Decal Kitchen Pantry

Scalloped Square Vinyl Chalk Label

Check out my shop when you get a chance.  Take a look around.  Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!