Thursday, May 31, 2012

Girl Scout Flower Cupcake Toppers & Bottlecap Necklaces


For our last girl scout meeting, I wanted to do something special for all my sweet little Brownies.  I ordered a kit to make bottlecap necklaces for the girls from a great shop I found on Etsy, called Just Becuz.  Twenty necklaces cost about $1 each to make, and they are really quick and easy to put together.  


I found this cute cardstock at Michael's. 


First, lay everything out using SCAL.



I decided to put them in individual cups to make them easier for the girls.










Get all your cut-outs and supplies together, and assemble.





I printed the images out onto white cardstock, and assembled the necklaces.  All you need is hot glue.


I just made two little slits in the flowers, and slid the necklaces down into them. Then, I taped the chains to the back.


I'm linking up to these great parties:







Weekend Bloggy Reading Chic on a Shoestring Decorating http://www.findingfabulousblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!