Friday, May 11, 2012

Back to Couponing (and blogging!)


I don't know about everyone else, but I am so excited the school year is almost over! I've been so busy these past few months, I haven't had time to do any blogging or couponing.  I really missed it!  I finally made it by CVS this week.  Not a spectacular week, just because I haven't done it in so long, I didn't have any ECBs to roll.  But, I will next week!  Here's the total for this week:

3 boxes Cheerios
1 Pantene shampoo
1 Pantene conditioner
1 bodywash
1 gallon milk
1 Kotex U
2 Colgate
1 Twix
1 Protein bar
3 Hallmark cards

Total before coupons:     $58.32
Total after coupons:        $14.16
Total saved:                     $44.16
% saved:                                75%

Not too bad, but now that I have some ECBs to get started, it will only get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!