Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tiny Prints Holiday Cards

Has anyone ordered their holiday cards yet? I always wait too long and stress over it, so this year I thought I'd knock it out early!  I stumbled across a great site that has some awesome deals on Christmas cards. Hop on over to Tiny Prints and check it out!  I'm having a hard time deciding on which one to choose, as they have so many cute ones.  I think so far this is my favorite:

Christmas Cards Candy Cane Square - Front : Winterberry

Does anyone have any cute ideas for displaying holiday cards? I have one of those wreath thingies with an angel on it. I usually hang it by the front door.  I remember my parents hanging them around a doorway. 

Now I just have to decide how to get the kids to pose for me.  I love black and white candids, so I may just try and catch them doing something cute and turn it black and white.

If you are a fellow blogger, Tiny Prints has a great offer to pick up some free cards this year, so run on over and check them out.  They really have some cute stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!