Sunday, May 22, 2011

SOL Week Water Bottle Hang Tags



SOL week is upon us.  This is my son's first year taking them, so I am nervous for him.  His teacher has done an awesome job of trying to ease the stress and make it a fun week for the students.  She asked the parents to send in special letters for the kids to read each day before they begin testing.  They are also having some special treats throughout the week to reward them for all their hard work.  I was asked to send in drinks for one of the days. Rather than send in juice boxes, I thought I'd make some little water bottle hangers and let them mix their own fruit punch.  So, with the help of the Cricut Expression, Cricut markers, and some cardstock, I was able to make these in no time.  My kids love mixing the little drink packets into their water bottles, so I thought the students would enjoy these.  And, they are sugar free!








I'm linking up to these great parties:



Photobucket
UndertheTableandDreaming




Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!