Friday, May 27, 2011

My Favorite Projects of the Week

Gosh, there are some cute projects out there this week. I think folks are definitely getting inspired by the warmer weather and getting prepared to have kids home for the summer.  Here's what caught my eye this week.

Check out this adorable homemade hand scrub over at Live, Laugh, and Photograph. Teacher gift anyone?



I am definitely gonna whip up some of these dinnertime doodle pads I saw over at Kiki Creates. Um, where was Kiki like 5 years ago?


Did your child have a dynamite teacher this year? Let them know with this super cute teacher gift.  See it over at Jasey's Crazy Daisy.


These seersucker pouches are just as cute as they can be.  Check it out over at That's my Letter.


How about some sweet Father's Day subway art? Get your own over at Homespun with Love.


Did someone say printable?  Get one for Memorial Day over at Flamingo Toes.


Make a cork backsplash for your kitchen over at Pandora's Box. What, you haven't consumed enough wine to do this? Well, you better get crackin' !

Photobucket
Planning a summertime party?  Need some printables?  Look no further than It's Always a Party at the Parkers. Gosh, I love this blog!

And last, but definitely not least:
Photobucket
Why, oh why can I not figure this fondant thing out?  I so want to be a fondant expert.  There are some truly amazing cakes out there.  I mean, the possibilities are endless when it comes to this stuff! Oh well, one day...{sigh}... You really should check out this Fancy Nancy party.  Have I mentioned I love It's Always a Party at the Parkers


What have you seen out in Bloggyland this week that you've found inspiring?  Do share!






6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked my Dynamite Gift idea! What a wonderful blog you have! When GFC is working, I will come back to follow you! Thanks!

    Happy Day,
    Jasey

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great little feature! thank you so much.:) i, too, am lovin your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy thanks so much for the feature! I'm so glad you like the printable!!
    This is such a fun summery roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Amy! What a wonderful surprise on a Saturday morning to find 2 features from my blog here! And I'm with you.... fondant is a bit of a mystery!! I try and try and tell myself it's just like play dough, but uhh..... not so much! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for featuring my salt scrub!!! i'm now following you :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out!! I need some more corks, so I am off to drink some wine :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!