Sunday, May 22, 2011

Make some baseball snack day treat bags using the Cricut



It's hard to believe little league is almost done for the year!  We have had a great season this year.  Saturday, my son had his first double play!  Way to go, Alex!  It was our snack day that day, and this year I decided to do something different.  I found this great Sports SVG file over at svgcuts.com.  They are a great source for all kinds of SVG files to use with SCAL, and their prices are great.  This file was only $5.99.  I used it to make the baseballs, but it includes all kinds of different sports-themed items.  Our team is the Yankees this year, so I searched online and found a great cut file for their emblem here for free!



I picked up some clear cello bags from Michael's and filled them with popcorn, Crunch-n-Munch, M&Ms, pretzels, and marshmallows.

Yum!



Hope everyone's having a great week!



I'm linking up to these great parties:



Photobucket
UndertheTableandDreaming



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
UndertheTableandDreaming

4 comments:

  1. Those are so fun! Almost too cute to tear into. ;) Thanks for the visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to check these out (don't have a cricut, but am a Yankees fan - lol). You did such a great job! I stopped by from The Sundae Scoop, I've posted a project there too!
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/05/wacky-wednesday-hug-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!!! We are huge Yankee fans, my hubby would love these!

    Come visit me at http://willcookforsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw. so awesome. and what a great treat!
    Ny Yankees, yay! I worked there in Media relations for 8 years. My team!
    ladeedacreations.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!