Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Printables

I get asked a lot of questions from readers about printables, especially for different holidays.  Today, I thought I'd share some cute printables I found out there for St. Patrick's Day.  If you've never used printables to decorate your home before, all you do is download it, paste it into your Word program, size it, and print.  I have several frames I keep out year-round and just switch out the printable whenever I choose!  Here are some adorable ones I found for St. Patty's Day:


Today's Fabulous Finds made this fabulous subway art:



Madigan Made shared this simply adorable lucky printable:




Blooming Homestead showed everybody else up with her printables:

Subwary Art.jpg

&

imirish.jpg


&



Want some cute printable cupcake toppers?  Check these out:


Chickabug whipped these up to share:

st-patricks-day-cupcake-2


And It is What is Is made these cutie-pie treat bags:

 

I chose this one:
 


Hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day.  Hope your leprechaun isn't too mischievous.  (We have a sneaky one who likes to dye the milk green and ransack the house!)  That's okay though, because this year we set a trap to catch him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!