Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Say it on the Wall Prize (If you love wall vinyl, check this out!)

I am excited to introduce an awesome site I found this week.  Last week, I entered a project in the Feature Yourself Friday party over at one of my favorite blogs, Fingerprints on the Fridge.  I was thrilled to find out today that I won!  The prize was a credit to the fabulous online vinyl store, Say it on the Wall.  Want some vinyl of your own?  For the rest of March, they are offering 20% off.  Just enter the code FRIDGE20.

 

Say It On the Wall




If you've never heard of it, and have been wanting to try out some vinyl for your home, check it out!  They have some great stuff.  I had a hard time choosing.  You guys know I love me some Ballard Designs, so I chose this fancy laundry sign from their Infarrantly Creative line.  (Another blog I love!)  I guess now I'll have to get started on my laundry room redo!





I can't wait for it to arrive!  Thanks so much, Fingerprints on the Fridge

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!