Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Favorite Projects of the Week


 This adorable Easter Egg button art looks good enough to eat at Auntie Lolo Crafts.



DSC_1748
Check out this cute little topiary The Autocrat whipped up using dollar store supplies and a little Pier One bunny. (Guess I'm going to Pier One today!)




Three Boys was lucky enough to have these lanterns on hand that just needed a little love. {Jealous}



You won't believe the lamp that House Revivals created using......Goodwill pants???  {Might have to find me some funky pants on my next trip to Goodwill!}


Madigan Made made this lovely wall art for her bathroom. So simple, yet so pretty!



I am swooning over this mud room redo over at Home Remedies. Seriously awesome.



Shop Girl baked these cookies that are, well....cute as a button!



I've heard of diaper cakes, but diaper cupcakes?  Why didn't I think of that?  Check it out over at Crafts and Such.




This little nightstand is to die for over at Elizabeth & Co.   LOVE the color! Awesome job, girl!


What are you working on this week?





8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my cookies! All the projects look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Nice to meet you! Thank you for featuring my little green nightstand! I'll be following along. Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out!! Such great projects you found!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, thanks for the feature! So glad you liked the wild pants lamp make-over :)
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature! Made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for showing off my diaper cupcakes! You are a dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww. Thanks for the spotlight! (those button cookies are darling!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!