Sunday, March 6, 2011

Man Cave Sneak Peek...

A while back, I shared our man cave project with you.  One of the projects we decided to tackle this year is the completion of our third floor/attic space.  We decided to make this room a game room, or "man cave" if you will.  It's finally almost complete.  I spent the last week painting and trying to get most of it complete while my husband was skiing in Utah.  I accomplished almost all of what I wanted to.  I won't show the whole thing yet, because it's really not completely done.  This is one room I can't finish by myself.  Since it's his room, he needs to decide where to put all of his manly possessions!

Here's what we had before:






And a sneak peek at my project this past week:





And what my husband came home to:



He was one happy guy, I'll tell ya!


More to come when it's all complete!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks great! Looks like a great use of that space...can't wait to see the final reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the wall stripes and the fantastic refrigerator. Cannot show my hubby these pics, it puts our man cave to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not going to let my husband see this because he would be sooo jealous!
    -Polly
    www.learnandgopollyco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I love the stripes! We are following you back!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!