Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Favorite Projects of the Week

 Hi everyone!  Wow, I have seen some truly awesome projects out there in Bloggyland this week!  I think Spring is in the air.  I am loving all the colors I am seeing now that April is  nearly here!  Here are my faves for the week:         



A Thoughtful Place  knocked out a wall in her house and went to town on her amazing mudroom! {Love.}



P1050121
Twice Lovely  is making me want to scour Craig's List in hopes of finding a dresser worthy of copying this gorgeous piece.



You can't miss this adorable peek-a-boo lamp over at All Things Belle


Photobucket
Check out this gorgeous Easter display over at It's Always a Party at the Parkers.  Those Parkers are welcome to cater a party anytime at my house!


What a cute idea to make these sweet Easter silhouettes. See for yourself at Keep it Simple, Sister.



Crafty Mama  makes me want a Kindle just so I can have an excuse to make one of these lovely cases!


 
I fell in love with this silhouette bunny pillow that was guest posted over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff by Sisters of the Wild West.


Great job, ladies!  What are you working on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my project, Amy! Your blog is great.

    Tatum at {K.I.S.S.} Keep it Simple, Sister.

    http://simplesisterblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!