Sunday, January 2, 2011

Better Homes and Gardens magazine subscription $5.99/year


Right now, Amazon has Better Homes and Gardens magazine for a great price. I don't know about you, but I love flipping through magazines and getting new decorating and crafting ideas. Their auto-renewal rate right now is $5.99 for one year, and $11.98 for two years. That's only 50 cents an issue!  To get this deal, go to Amazon and sign up. I have no idea how long this price will last, and Amazon is famous for randomly changing prices on stuff. 

Be aware, however, that "auto-renewal" means they will renew it at whatever the price is at the time.  They will send you an email to remind you they are about to renew, so just make sure and don't overlook it, or you might find yourself paying way too much after your subscription is up. I learned this when they renewed two magazines for me at prices I would never have paid.  They were very nice about refunding my money when I called, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!