Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shutterfly 50 Free Holiday Card Offer!

Shutterfly has an unbelievable deal going on right now. They are offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers!  All you have to do is write a post about their cards. Uh, yeah!  This is seriously too good to pass up!  If you haven't checked out their cards this year, you really should take a look.  They have got some gorgeous stuff. 

These are some of my favorites:

I love the playfulness of this one.  And if red and green aren't your cup of tea, you can get it in this great sky blue and red combo.



Cute, huh?  And I LOVE this one.  I really thought I had made my choice until...



I saw this one.  Now what am I going to do???  And there are like, hundreds more equally as adorable. 





I seriously cannot decide.  They are all so pretty.  If you haven't used Shutterfly before, they make creating beautiful Christmas cards a breeze.  Simply upload your favorite photo and start designing!  If you are a blogger and want more info on this deal, click here.  It's only good until December 31, 2010 so hurry on over. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!