Thursday, October 28, 2010

Free Cereal Deal at Kroger...


I sure haven't been very impressed with the coupon deals around lately.  Not sure what's going on. (Maybe they're onto me, LOL.)  But this week, Kroger has a great deal on cereal that I thought I'd share.

As the deal goes, you buy four boxes of select General Mills cereal, and get $6 back at checkout.  (This means it comes off your order, not that you get a credit to use on a future purchase.)

When you combine this deal with some e-coupons and printable coupons, it makes some cereal just about free!

The coupons are here, here, here, here, here, and here.

You can also use your Shortcuts & Cellfire coupons as well to make this deal even sweeter.

I got:

2 boxes Honeynut Cheerios
2 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch (YUM!)

Total before coupons:  $9.76
Minus $6 at checkout: $3.76
Minus $2.60 total in printable coupons: $1.16
Minus $1.10 in e-coupons: $. 06

So the total for four boxes was 6 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!