Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm thinkin'



Williams Sonoma

My daughter was so cute yesterday. She said to me, "Mommy, did you know tomorrow's the first day of Fall? You didn't tell me that!"  Maybe because I started celebrating and decorating for Fall a week ago.  It is definitely my favorite season.  So, I have a few projects planned but this week can't seem to find time to get crackin' on them.  I get very grumpy if I don't have a project in the works at any given time.  But, they are in my brain.  I'm thinkin':

The Sweet Life

Tatertots and Jello

House of Hepworths


Ballard Designs

Bugaboo, Mini, Mr. & Me
Sweet Something Design

Uncommon Designs

Craft Jr.


Crafty K Blog
Hmm, where to begin?

1 comment:

  1. Loved your Williams Sonoma knockoff project! You're so creative!!! Oh, and your house looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!