Friday, September 24, 2010

Easy as 123

Update: The "1,2,3" vinyl number decals are now available in my Etsy shop. Just go here:




I don't know about you but I am lovin' all the numbered decor out there lately.











So I saw these at Target...




But a set of three of them was $52.  Yeah, I'm too cheap to even pay Target prices sometimes.



So I picked these up for $7:






Aren't they pretty?  Yeah, not so much.


And now after a little white paint, and some black vinyl that I already had.  And, of course with the help of the Cricut. ( I don't know what I ever did without this thing.)






I just love them!







Serenity Now Crafty Cutter Party

3 comments:

  1. I love those Amy! Brilliant! Would you mind sharing what font you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean about not wanting to pay Target prices. ;) I think blog reading has something to do with that--you see things replicated online for much less and catch the bug. ;) Great work!! Thank you for sharing this one at the Crafty Cutter party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your version of the canisters better, thank you so much for the inspiring ideas! I love my Cricut machine too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!