Thursday, September 2, 2010

Burlap Love


I have been seeing so much of this stuff out in Bloggyland lately, and have been dying to do a project with it.  It's so versatile, goes with every color scheme, and at $2.99/yard for the basic khaki colored , you can't beat it. Check out some of these projects made with burlap:



And it comes not only in classic feedsack, but a variety of colors as well...







I picked up this lovely lady while thrifting one day.


Isn't she a beaut?  She was just begging for a makeover.


Sooo...







{I'm actually not diggin' the glossy paint, but I'll put a coat of satin on when I get a chance.}



Did you know you can make a dry-erase board out of any picture frame?  Check out this tutorial on making these adorable burlap flowers.  They are so simple.  I still can't quite decide where I'm going to hang it yet.


Just make sure the dog approves!

I'm linking up to...





3 comments:

  1. Great color choices! I especially like the black with the basic burlap color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute!! I am definitely attempting those flowers in the near future. Thanks for visiting over at Ten June!

    xo- M

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!