Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Keeping the dentist in business...

This one's for the kiddos.  They wore me down.  Ok, it wasn't too hard.  I actually saw someone else out in bloggyville who had one of these, and thought it so neat.  I went to my favorite thrift store which will remain unnamed.  I only went in to return something. Yes, they take returns there.  (If you see something you think you might want, you've gotta snatch it up or it will be gone!) Sometimes I come to my senses later and change my mind about a purchase.  Anywho, the kids saw this and went nuts.



I forgot to take a pic before starting to take it apart!
Now, as I mentioned before, I am sick, sick, sick of red in my house!  So...
























If you don't like this color, you better find another blog to read, because I am hooked!


Before...
After...
I prepared myself for a ton of ,"Mom, can I have a gumball?" by making sure to adjust the settings when I had it disassembled so that only one gumball would come out at a time, and the chewer would have to have a coin to make that happen.  Then, after putting it all back together and filling it up with gumballs, my son promptly turned it counterclockwise (with no coin) and got this...


Needless to say, something went horribly wrong during reassembly, and will need to be corrected ASAP.  My husband thinks I've lost my mind.  He didn't harp on it too long, though.  He was too busy chomping on his gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!