Thursday, May 20, 2010

What I got for free today...


Just thought I'd share some coupon finds for this week.  Today I hit Target and CVS, and here's what I got:

4 boxes Wheat Thins
4 boxes 100-calorie packs
1 Aussie shampoo
1 Aussie hair spray
2 Lady Speed Stick
3 Crystal Light single pack boxes
2 Wishbone salad dressing
1 pack Dial bar soap
2 Rimmell mascara
2 Cover Girl lip gloss
2 New York lip gloss

My Target total was around $15.00, but I filled a prescription today at CVS and used the Martin's giftcard offer that came in the mail (CVS takes competitor's coupons), and I still have $5 left on that, plus $12 in ECBs after purchasing these items that I can use next week.  Actually, there were a couple other items that would have been free but they were sold out. That's what happens when you wait until Thursday to shop the sales.  So, technically I made a couple of bucks altogether.  If you want to see how this all works, go to http://www.southernsavers.com/ and click on the Target and CVS weekly lists.  If you are still confused, email me and I'll explain in to you.  It's always fun to find someone else to be a coupon geek with me.  Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!