Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Goodies for our resource teachers...

As Teacher Appreciation Week goes by, we couldn't forget our resource teachers who do so much for our little ones!  These are so easy to make using the box font and SCAL.  Just choose some a pretty 12 x 12 cardstock and coordinating colors for the letters.  I wish I had thought to use the shadow feature on the letters for all of them (like the pink/brown one), because I think it makes the letters pop, but now I know for next time.  Just fill these with some candy, and you've got some super simple gifts.  The link to the box font is http://www.scentials.com/Boxes.htm

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! I'm sure they were appreciated.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog (janetscraftspot.blogspot.com). I will definitely come back and check out your projects in the future!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!