Monday, May 17, 2010

Craft Room Redo...

After many years of having my craft supplies stashed all over the house, I decided to turn the guest room into a craft room.  It's nothing fancy, but at least everything is organized in one space, and if it gets messy I can just close the door!  Here are a few pics of my new space:



This pegboard was super easy. A nice lady at Home Depot helped me gather all my supplies.
A little paint, some hardware, and tada! The ribbon spools are hanging on a cheap curtain rod.
Can you spot my daughter's little ironing board? How cute is that?  My husband and son have big plans to turn the third floor into a "man cave" so this is our "girly room". 


I tried to do all this on the cheap.  Can you believe I got this lamp and shade at Goodwill?

It's still not completely done. I have a few more things to do, but at least now everything is where I can find it!  I found these two tables on clearance for super cheap. I wanted a large work space where I could lay fabric and other projects out.  The old TV from the guest room is staying in here, so I can watch HGTV and lifetime to my heart's content while I work on stuff.  This will be nice, as I usually never seem to get to pick the channel! Thanks for looking, and if you can't find me, this is where I am :)

3 comments:

I love comments!