Monday, April 5, 2010

A Night at the Movies...


If you're anything like me, you think the concession prices at the theater are ridiculous! Personally, I have my trusty "movie theater bag" that I bring along, filled with snacks and drinks (terrible, huh?). However, I do buy popcorn, the large size and split it up amongst whatever children have tagged along that day. So, the last time we went, my kids and I had fun making some cute little popcorn pails to take along. I wish I had photographed all of them, but I didn't. For this project, I used my box font again (listed in previous post) and searched for a popcorn SVG file to make the little pieces of popcorn. I switched out my blade with a black Cricut marker to outline the kernels. Lastly, there were little slits to put a ribbon through to make a handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!