Monday, April 26, 2010

A few good deals out there...

I know I haven't posted any good coupon stuff in a while, but it's because I really haven't seen anything that great lately.  There are a few things out there this week that may interest some folks.  Here goes:

1. Baskin Robbins 31-cent scoop night Wed, April 28.  This runs from 5pm to 8pm.  Each person can get up to 3 scoops. This is a fundraiser to honor firefighters.

2. Free Hallmark cards at Walgreens.  This is actually what we couponers refer to as a "moneymaker." See the following link: http://www.southernsavers.com/2010/04/walgreens-hallmark-money-maker/

3. If you do Staples Rewards, go to their website and you will see that you can get free batteries and reams of paper for $1. This is a great deal, but thanks to Target and Officemax, I'm stocked up on batteries and paper for quite some time.

4. Another free Redbox rental is available if you are interested.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! I am working night shift tonight, so let the fun begin!

Thanks to Jenny as always for keeping us up on the deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!