Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Circus Card...

I wanted to thank my sweet friends and neighbors, Suzanne and her mother Jill for getting us free tickets to the circus. (It's great to have good connections, huh?)  They do so much for our family, and the kids had a blast at the circus. I searched all over for a circus SVG file, and finally found this one with a cute little elephant.  The elephants are my favorite part of the circus!  The link to this file is http://dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com/2009/11/circus-files.html and best of all, it's free!  The cardstock is from "The Grade School" stack which can be purchased at Michael's. Sorry this is not a great pic, probably shouldn't have photographed in front of the window.

1 comment:

  1. OMG... I can't believe you!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!